VISA • MasterCard • Cash • American Express • Discover
Mail Order Requests
Sorry, but we do NOT mail order or ship overseas.
As an alternative, please call us to check on the availability of an item.
We can hold it aside while you make arrangements to have someone pick it up for you.
A refund of the full purchase price will be given or merchandise may be exchanged
within five (5) business days from the date of purchase.
Kaufman’s SALES RECEIPT is your Proof-of-Purchase.
Please SAVE IT!
NO ADJUSTMENTS made without it.
• This Policy applies to new merchandise only.
• Adjustments will only be made on merchandise returned in the same ‘factory fresh’ condition as purchased accompanied by either your register receipt or your credit card receipt.
• Manufacturer’s labels and Kaufman’s price tickets must be intact as originally attached to each item.
Please DO NOT REMOVE LABELS or PRICE TICKETS from clothing until you have tried it on FIRST to ensure the correct size and fit!
• Clothing must be returned in a clean bag, neatly folded as received at the time of purchase and free of pet hair, odor or stain.
• New clothing or footwear worn outside of the store for any length of time is not returnable or exchangeable.
• ALL used clothing items and accessory items including: sunglasses, insignia and headwear, underwear and bedding, bags of any kind, knives and related items or any item(s) designated at the time of sale as a ‘Final Sale’ cannot be returned or exchanged.
• Merchandise reduced in price or sold either ‘AS IS’ or ‘FINAL SALE’ is not returnable.
A deposit is not refundable after five (5) business days.
Merchandise is held on deposit for fifteen (15) business days only.
Merchandise is set aside without a deposit and held for five (5) days only.